Disclaimer Warning:

All contents are solely for boredom/whining purposes, they are not intentionally made for insulting/trolling purposes. Please read the CAUTIONARY SIGNS before proceeding on selective posts. Thank You!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Secret Guard

Secret Guard

A standard night before maintence...no cm, so i decided to train my Tiburon to level 60s so i can enter Island Of Fire to train up to level 100. Aside from that my other PC isn't used as well so i logged in my mule and farmed reputation while leveling my Tiburon.



I managed to secret guard up till maintence timing (10AM GMT+8), the rate of reputation i gained was 3characters all 3 level 51, gaining 902 rep (on average). 902 rep farmed for around 4hours odd. I ended up with around 1.7k reputation for around 6 hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment