Disclaimer Warning:

All contents are solely for boredom/whining purposes, they are not intentionally made for insulting/trolling purposes. Please read the CAUTIONARY SIGNS before proceeding on selective posts. Thank You!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Updates

General Updates on Winchesterx/My Life

Oh yes, projects are still on-going and im still finding new projects to keep my sGE busy, but there are lesser and lesser things for me to train up as i am getting pretty bored. Projects like Ania are on hold and Project C is currently in progress, pushing hard to complete this project as soon as possible.

2 days ago, project Llyse and Project Cath has reached completion; both hitting master and promoted. Next project would be combria trooper project as well as training another random character to master, which will take up to a month or more. Seeing the rate of afk for my GE life, it might take around 3-5 weeks.

Raids has been slow, everyone has been pretty busy with work/projects. Currently raids are only Infiltration and Arsene and solo 2PM Joquain Barrier. Reputation points are also going down quickly as everyone is busy and have no time to farm reputation. These 3 raids are the most profitable and take lesser amounts of time and effort with the exception of Infiltration.

Faction life has been quiet and ive been trying to cut myself away from work from faction, i want to go casual and stop spending on this game. I want to spend more time with non-pixel stuff like skype-time, enjoying my guitar lessons, outings with crackspada (sg branch) and basically doodling and more sleep. There has also been some incidents and issues within faction, my RP updating job has found another suitable person which i will be passing all documents and information over and start to go casual on GE, but raiding/cw i will still continue to attend if my resources allow.

Im mostly only active 3-4 hours a day in sGE raiding and chatting/MM-ing only. WAITING FOR 4.0 for extra motivation to continue!

My Life:
I have been pretty busy myself, going for Guitar lessons and random doodling infront of my laptop when i am bored. Been going out alot lately and lesser mood for GE due to being extremly tired from out with friends and lessons.

I have also hit a financial crisis (which only few people know about) which involve large sums of money which needed to be paid, and this has caused loss of mood to play GE, but my blog will still be updated with other stupid/funny stuff and some guides which i will be putting up during my free time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment