Disclaimer Warning:

All contents are solely for boredom/whining purposes, they are not intentionally made for insulting/trolling purposes. Please read the CAUTIONARY SIGNS before proceeding on selective posts. Thank You!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ENCHANTMENT LADY WHY WOULD U DO THIS TO ME D:?

I finally got decided to use my 92 chips on my Tonfas, First i got liek 40atk 52Daemon. (--,)
Then after afew 10-20 more chips the first one emerges! ATK+YELLOW (WB) NOUUUUUUUU. which was fine at first, since my ania's not master i can use it to afk in Peril UG. Continuing on to the 2nd tonfa, after 7 chippies.... it gives me atk+. WILDBEAST AGAIN. HOLY *£&$£ left with 3 chips. /facepalms. Ive decided -.- keep... stock chips...train master... do ridiculous damage in circus..... no more vis/gp/chips... *emos*


ENCHANTMENT LADY WHY WOULD U DO THIS TO ME D:?
WHY? I HAVE OTHER ITEMS TO CHIP!!!
NOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?
WHYYYYYYY? TELL MY OTHER ITEMS I LOVE THEM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?
*splat*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's telling you to raid Big Bird (Griffon) /laugh

Winchesterx said...

i'll raid griffon with ania... sure ^^;;;;

Post a Comment