Disclaimer Warning:

All contents are solely for boredom/whining purposes, they are not intentionally made for insulting/trolling purposes. Please read the CAUTIONARY SIGNS before proceeding on selective posts. Thank You!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

wtf/rantD:

I just realized how u can get the top items, +8 items become imba instantly.
SIT ON YOUR FAT ASS EVERDAY AND GET MONEY FROM PARENTS D:~
wtf srsly wtf.
just heard from facties +8 stuffs are roaming around, and the items came from families own by STUDENTS WTF? SIT ON YOUR FAT ASS BE IMBA. Holy christ, I shd start taking money from my mum, "MA I WAN +8 MY SERPENT RIFLE, GIVE ME 500 DOLLA". WTF. Thank goodness, my items are purely from money ive earned with my own sweat.

World, I am disappoint.

Stastics:
Me; work:
+6 (pass happy like fuck, fail cry like mad)
+7 (dun even dare to dream)
i tried once to +7 failed once, 56 dollars flew; emo for 3-4 days.

Wings (30days)
HAVE NEVER bought them, yes seriously NEVER IN MY sGE LIFE have i bought 30day wings.
(1day wings)
ONLY for cw & raids that are really really really required like iwt >_> only. lol

Others; who don't work:
+6 (Pass pass lor, fail ask for more money lah)
+7 (Sian, gotta ask again)
+8 (Aiya must get, not my money mah. Fail repeat previous 2 steps lor)

Wings(30days)
HAVE NEVER seen them off, yes seriosuly when i started sGE when i saw them, i thought they were like free.

Others; who work.
Okay... UNDERSTANDABLE.
Your money, your choice yes? Most importantly be happy and can face up to ur self/family.

Bloody hell, i buy 84k must think 4-5 times man.

Summary:
Poor ppl - not so pro.
Rich ppl - pro, ok fine ur money u can do what you want.
Rich ppl - not so pro, understandable.
Non-working Class - Pro wtf? GO WORK AND EARN YOUR KEEP LA MOTHERFUCKERS LOL?
Non-working Class - Not pro(me) I can understand why T.T *looks at savings* oh my >_> no gps/no wings/no hrin for now!

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

/rant rant rant more!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lawl, it's usually because they're spending (rich) parents' money that they can do it so carelessly.

Hurr.

Winchesterx said...

*nods*

Post a Comment