Disclaimer Warning:

All contents are solely for boredom/whining purposes, they are not intentionally made for insulting/trolling purposes. Please read the CAUTIONARY SIGNS before proceeding on selective posts. Thank You!

Monday, January 25, 2010

My Ge Life

All Dates/Events are purely by my SS Folder and by memory.


Feb 2009
My first day into world of sGE, wanted to play it for 1 year or so didnt have the time due to school/work, now i finally had a break lol decided to start. My friend QOS/Meteorbarret helped me on my first 3 chars.

Started out wanting to be a quiet, low profile player.










March 2009
My first faction Almighty120, led by KingOfThieves. Quite a dead faction, met llyod, axerion there, got kinda tired of having very low activity rate.

Got my first calyce and ETS as well.






11 April

FleurDeLis was made with all active members of Almighty120 there were 8 if i was not wrong, with Axerion as FL.

FDL became a 15-person faction from all the old active members of Almighty120

19 April

FDL disbanded to merge with Millenion after discussions between both FLs and DFLs.


Here ends my 1st portion of my GE life, moving into Millenion it opened up different aspects of my GE life etc, Colony Wars, Raids, Larger Faction, 32Ar weapons and learning new things.



28 April















My first 2 raids with Millenion.


Warred with CQ mainly and attempted to steal colonies from them for 1-2 months.
Started the Millenion-TA raid and bidding system, and started to spend quite a large sum of $ on GPs ):

June 2009

Left Millenion to join Symbols, due to some issues as well as my desire to join a larger scale war and raids. I also took QOS along to symbols.
Camez/Shoo/Asparagus/Bozo few others left Millenion as well to form Myraid a PK faction.
(which never really happened??) LUL?

Got quite stagnant in Symbols, nobody helped me inside, thought of quitting and went afk-only.

July 2009

Met crackspada Gpchat members and joined, kinda changed my mind on quitting the game. I had pretty much fun and enjoyment within the groupchat although everyone was from different factions. Got close to shakeyspeare within symbols faction more as well as went out with the duders for drinks etc.

Aug 2009 - Present Day

Left symbols for plan VQ as a noob from symbols (dunno why shakey accepted me ?o.o?). Felt kind of sad thou I liked symbols quite alot pretty, homey.
Camez pretty much left for Dragonica and was less-active then.

Plan VQ cost alot of $$ to tune up weapons and the 24/7 war was tiring but fun. I had the chance to try IWT raids, more family like faction as well as GOL raids.

During the time of war aug-nov, i was able to win election for Chancellor twice in a row due to the undying support of votes from crackspada members.

0 comments:

Post a Comment