Disclaimer Warning:

All contents are solely for boredom/whining purposes, they are not intentionally made for insulting/trolling purposes. Please read the CAUTIONARY SIGNS before proceeding on selective posts. Thank You!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cab Stealing Asstards Much?

Scene: I was waiting on a stretch of road on the side of the road which was clear of obsticles; which meant you can see clearly infront and behind along the side of the road.

Scenario: Random girl pops out infront around 30 meters infront, looks around (sees you). *Cab Comes* she flags and boards it.

Part 2: Another person pops out infront, saw me and stole my cab as well.

Part 3: Lastly a guy pops out infront, this guy was even nearer compared to the rest of the above, he definately saw me, and stole my cab as well.

What i think: Assholes they are, being infront dosent mean you are entitled to steal other's cabbies. Stop being selfish dickheads, everyone's waiting if you are an inconsiderate, selfish, manner-less dirt id advise you to kill yourself or go back home and learn some manners. How would YOU feel if other people stole your cab? Angry? Yes? Okay then go fuck yourself than! ^^ since you dont like others to do it to you, dont do it to others savvy?

In this country, people lack manners. There are very few people around in Singapore that say "thank you" "sorry" "excuse me" when you purchase something, get helped or bump into you. What happen to our society? The only time which i encounter from a cab incident is when a lady actually asked me if she could get a cab infront of me since she was rushing for work, which i gladly obliged. Manners! If you definately needed it more than me, why not? If i SAW you waiting for a cab before me and your indeed standing behind me, id NOT flag or walk down the side of the road behind you, cause im sure YOU'd hate it if someone stole your cab cause i can understand because I HATE IT, so i wont do it to you. If you didnt see others hailing a cab before you while standing behing you, its fine but stealing infront your face. heh.

1 comments:

Camenre said...

I do not live in SG but I heard some interesting excuses in GE like "Hey it is FFA!" I can only imagine people saying that about cabs. Stealing cabs is just rude

Post a Comment