Disclaimer Warning:

All contents are solely for boredom/whining purposes, they are not intentionally made for insulting/trolling purposes. Please read the CAUTIONARY SIGNS before proceeding on selective posts. Thank You!

Friday, May 21, 2010

What the blah.

What the blaaah?

Stressed! Doing up proposal for tomorrow afternoon, its 6am. Im still blogging and... im still halfway done, omfg irstressed i wonder if i am even able to wakeup for tomorrow's meeting. Oh well, WHAT THE BLAAAAH.

I will be coming back from my Haitus around the end of the month for a short period of 1 month to finish up my project ania as well as random afk and attempt to train my family level to 48+3 which is my ideal and dream family level.

1 comments:

IAHed said...

Hi, there - I hope you don't mind me posting here. I just took a zillion screenshots of bot distro site that might answer some of your questions.

In this one, LaFuerza gives the standard forum-facing rap of botters everywhere:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/FDUGwmbiCzHDpfrnq5OsvCGJadlm83dmUglx8i-q2r8?feat=directlink

Feel free to peruse the other screenshots for insight into botter-think. I don't see any evidence of moral questions about botting per se: I think the presumption is that the game operators are the common enemy, and they are the presenting the obstacles gamers need to beat. Legit gamers are just collateral damage in the epic struggle between Botter and The Man.

Ps. You can get the url of the site from the top of the screenshot.

Post a Comment