Disclaimer Warning:

All contents are solely for boredom/whining purposes, they are not intentionally made for insulting/trolling purposes. Please read the CAUTIONARY SIGNS before proceeding on selective posts. Thank You!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

My new laptop GFX

Ive just gotten my new ACER Aspire 4740G (Thanks mum for like once).

Intel Core i3 330M (2.13GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
NVIDIA GeForce 310M (Up to 1279MB TurboCache)
2GB Ram
320GB HDD
14" LCD
Windows 7

Awesome, finally i get a upgrade from my old laptop (which actually still works) its been around 4 years for my old laptop which is running a Intel Core 2 at 2.0GHz and lowsy graphics card. Finally now i can run GE on high gfx settings and not feel the lag, but ive still set my texture on second. Here are few screenshots of me doing infiltration which i have not done in ages and arsene on my new laptop. Finally i am able to see circus skills since i have reinstalled the 4.5 full client. Screenies below; which was taken from a 4man-fighter arsene (1 female actually).


Fighter Arsene Screenshots


0 comments:

Post a Comment